We look forward to welcoming you to Raleigh, N.C., for the 67th annual meeting of the Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers! This is the first time in SACRAO history that the annual meeting has been hosted in North Carolina and we plan to make it an event worthy of its premier, February 16 – 19, 2014!
- Michelle Johnson, LAC Chair
Welcome to SACRAO!
The Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers is a non-profit organization whose purposes are:
- to provide for the dissemination of information and the interchange of ideas or problems of common interest
- to contribute to the advancement of higher education in its fullest and broadest implication
- to foster a friendly spirit of unity and cooperation among its members; and
- to function as a unifying and coordinating agency among the separate state organizations of admissions officers and registrars.
All Rights Reserved © SACRAO | Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
This site is best viewed in Chrome or Firefox
developed by p.w.