2020 Annual Conference
Alexandria, VA February 1-5, 2020
Leadership Nominations for 2020-2021
- Program Vice President for Topics in higher Education
- Program Vice President for Recruitment, Admissions, and Enrollment Management
- Vice President for Information Technology
- Vice President for States/Regionals and Membership
- Vice President for Program and Evaluation
- Nominations and Election Committee
Welcome to SACRAO!
The Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers is a non-profit organization whose purposes are:
- to provide for the dissemination of information and the interchange of ideas or problems of common interest
- to contribute to the advancement of higher education in its fullest and broadest implication
- to foster a friendly spirit of unity and cooperation among its members; and
- to function as a unifying and coordinating agency among the separate state organizations of admissions officers and registrars.
All Rights Reserved © SACRAO | Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
This site is best viewed in Chrome or Firefox
developed by p.w.