2018 Annual Conference
Murfreesboro/Nashville February 11-14, 2018
Hello from Tennessee, the Volunteer State! We are excited to be hosting the 71st Annual Meeting for the Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers. We look forward to a boot stomping good time in the Country Music Capital of the World. The conference will take place at the Embassy Suites Nashville SE Murfreesboro Hotel & Conference Center on February 11-14, 2018. Come enjoy a time of networking and gain some knowledge while enjoying a few days away from the office with colleagues from across the region at SACRAO 2018!
Leadership Nominations for 2018-2019
- Vice President for Information Technology
- Vice President for Program and Evaluation
- Vice President for States/Regionals and Membership
- Program Vice President for Recruiting, Admissions and Enrollment Management
- Program Vice President for Topics in Higher Education
- Nominations and Elections committee
Welcome to SACRAO!
The Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers is a non-profit organization whose purposes are:
- to provide for the dissemination of information and the interchange of ideas or problems of common interest
- to contribute to the advancement of higher education in its fullest and broadest implication
- to foster a friendly spirit of unity and cooperation among its members; and
- to function as a unifying and coordinating agency among the separate state organizations of admissions officers and registrars.
All Rights Reserved © SACRAO | Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
This site is best viewed in Chrome or Firefox
developed by p.w.