Join SACRAO: Benefits of Membership
Membership in SACRAO helps you increase your expertise, whether you work in admissions, registration, records, data management, international education, or financial aid.
Here's how SACRAO does it:
- Holds annual meeting each year in February
- Provides leadership training by strongly encouraging members to get involved
- Offers workshops on your specific needs
- Promotes program ideas
- Publishes three newsletters per year, an annual journal, and a membership directory
- Coordinates services for and with the state associations
- Functions as a supportive "friend" of AACRAO
- Fosters a friendly spirit of cooperation among its members
- Provides a regional professional network
- Additionally, membership in SACRAO allows you to access the SACRAO Job Board an excellence resource for job seekers.
All Rights Reserved © SACRAO | Southern Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
This site is best viewed in Chrome or Firefox
developed by p.w.